Solar Wind Energy, Inc. offers a bold new approach to overcome the current limitations of conventional wind energy sources.
The Company has changed the corporate name to Solar Wind Energy Tower, Inc., from Clean Wind Energy Tower, Inc. in an effort to eliminate the confusion of associating our technology with traditional wind turbine technology.
We view ourselves as a hybrid solar/wind technology, now reflected in the name, Solar Wind Energy. The simplicity of our solution is comprised of the harnessing of the natural power of a downdraft created when water is introduced to hot dry air within the confines of our Tower structure.
Click the "Receive news" to get email on the latest from SWET.
• Avoids the adverse effects associated with fossil and nuclear fuels.
• Is capable of Operating 24/7 and can outperform solar collectors that produce only when the sun shines in the daytime and wind turbines that produce only when the wind blows.
• Has the capability of being operated with virtually no carbon footprint, fuel consumption or waste production.
• Has the potential to generate clean, cost effective and efficient electrical power without the damaging effects caused by using fossil or nuclear fuels, and other known alternative power sources.
• Uses benevolent non-toxic natural elements to generate electricity.
The United States and other nations are aggressively pursuing energy independence with clean, sustainable energy solutions. Solar Wind Energy offers a bold new approach to overcome the current limitations of other known alternative energy sources.
The Solar Wind Downdraft Tower combines dry air heated by the solar rays of the sun with water added as a catalyst to create a powerful natural downdraft.
Click the "View demo" button to take a closer look at the Solar Wind Tower in action.
Solar Wind Energy has assembled a world class team of experienced
business professionals, engineers, scientists and other key industry consultants …
The Solar Wind Downdraft Tower is a hollow cylinder reaching skyward into the hot dry atmosphere heated by the solar rays of the sun. Water injected near the opening at the top makes the dry air heavy causing it to sink towards the bottom of the Tower creating wind velocity which drives turbines.